BUSY...BUSY...BUSY


It has been so long since I updated the blog.  Sometimes busy is good, and sometimes busy is just busy.  Our schedule lies somewhere in between.  Last couple weeks, our schedule has been attending a mission conference and then trying to recover from the flu.  YUCK!  Last week I turned 40.  Yep, that’s right, the big 4 – 0.  I can hardly believe it myself.  Although, it really was hard to absorb the whole experience, since the whole family had the flu.  Nothing like rolling into your 40th year, with a virus full of fever, stomach issues, respiratory issues, and all that goes with this silly flu.  But, just days before the flu came on Troy and I were reminded how Paul and followers of Jesus were praising God for the attacks and persecution.  They knew if they were being attacked, then they were a threat to the enemy and therefore doing great things for the kingdom.  So, today, this week…we celebrate all God is doing through us, our family, our friends, and those we meet and encounter every day.  We are thankful, awestruck and in love with how amazing our God is.  Let me update you on what I mean.  It’s about time I send an update on what’s happening with One Step In Faith, our missionaries in Ghana, our children, and well…everything in between. 

 First – if you didn’t know, we have grown to 6 kiddos.  That’s right; through the support of sponsors One Step In Faith is now able to support 6 children…and we are prayerful more sponsors come forward so we can continue to help and support these children and more.  God is absolutely beyond what we could ever imagine or even do in our own strength!!!  So, without further ado…let me share some updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment